Fire Breaks Out At Samsung Service Centre In Mumbai Kanjurmarg

Posted on


New Delhi: A fire broke out at a Samsung service centre in Mumbai’s Kanjurmarg on Monday. According to reports, eight fire engines and four water tankers were rushed to the spot to douse the flames.

Prashant Kadam, Deputy Commissioner of Police, Zone 7, in a statement said that locals had been evacuated and several fire tenders were present at the location. “We received info around 9 pm that a fire broke out at Samsung Service Centre in Kanjurmarg East, Mumbai due to a short circuit. 10-12 fire tenders are present here. Local people have been shifted. Rescue operations underway,” the DCP said as reported by ANI. 

No casualties or injuries have been reported as yet. 

This is a developing story. More details are awaited.



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *